- Venue: Oasis Place
- Launch Date: 7th May 2016
- Day: Saturdays (weekly)
- Time: 2pm to 4pm
- Duration: 6 months
- Term 1 (May – July)
- Term 2 (August – October)
- Application Ends: 31st March 2016
- Fee: RM3560 per term
The ultimate aim of Quest Oasis is to help individuals participate meaningfully in different practical areas for a better quality of life.
What are Life Skills?
People with learning or developmental disability such as autism spectrum disorders (ASD) or Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD) need empowerment to live effectively in their community and to be engaged in meaningful employment. In order to do these, they need a set of foundational skills, collectively known as life skills. Life skills are the knowledge and abilities necessary to live an independent life. Quest Oasis will systematically break down key life skills areas into smaller learning goals based on well- researched evidence based practices. Our team of specialists will use a variety of techniques to bring about generalization and long- term improvement in these individuals.
Quest Oasis aims to cover the following life skills areas in two parts over a duration of about 6 months:
- Teens aged 15 to 21 years with learning or developmental disability
- Be able to work in a small group
- Have basic reading, writing and mathematical skills
- Have near normal or normal language development
- Let us help your child unleash their potentials and improve their independence!
For any inquiries email email@example.com or call our center at + 603 2276 9111.
To view flyer, Click Here!
See you there!
Share this article :