Date: 5 session dates – 12 Nov, 19 Nov, 26 Nov; 10 Dec, 17 Dec (Saturdays)
Time: 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Venue: Oasis Place: Menara Sentral Vista, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Fees: RM1717 (including GST) per family of three (3)* pax
Criteria: – Youth 18 year old and above, with learning differences.
– Parent (s) participation is require
– Third person can be a parent, sibling or friend
* additional RM430 per person (including GST)
About The Event:
- Music has shown to improve an individual’s quality of life and holistic wellbeing.
- It encourages teamwork and social interactions, towards family relationships.
- Playing percussion instruments can improve one’s sense of rhythm.
About The Facilitator: Shahrin Hamid
- Mohd Shahrin Hamid initiated and developed the Rhythm Dynamic Program in the mid 90s. He is a community music practitioner and a member of ISME (International Society of Music Education). He is a classical music graduate and has led teams consisting of people with disabilities and people from the community to perform at international as well as local events.
To view flyer, click here
Nearby Hotels (within walking distance to Oasis Place):
Hotel Sentral: http://www.hotelsentral.com.my/
Summer View Hotel: http://www.hotelsummerview.com/
Royce Hotel International: http://roycehotel-kl.com/
Aloft Kuala Lumpur: http://aloftkualalumpursentral.com
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur: http://www.lemeridienkualalumpur.com/
Hilton Kuala Lumpur: www.hilton.com/KualaLumpur
For any inquiries or to RSVP, please email it to email@example.com.
Share this article :