***Qualify For 10 myCPD Points***
*** HRDF CLAIMBLE ***
Date: 12th & 13th January 2018 (Friday and Saturday)
Time: 8:00am – 5.00pm (Friday & Saturday)
Venue: Oasis Place: Menara Sentral Vista, Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Topic: Kim Barthel’s Mindfulness When Supporting Challenging Behaviours
Fees: Individual – RM 1540 per pax / Group of 3 – RM 4360 per group
About The Event:
- Enhance reflective skills allowing for increased awareness of personal triggers related to challenging behaviour.
- Develop an appreciation of the neurobiology of challenging behaviours.
- Enhance attunement skills to support de-escalation of challenging behaviours.
- Expand repertoire of dialoguing skills and mindful use of scripts that support the decrease of challenging behaviours.
- Expand self-care abilities.
About the Speaker:
Kim is a world-renowned teacher and occupational therapist, actively supporting multi-disciplinary functions and healing in many cultures internationally. She is a pioneer in reinforcing the importance of relationship in therapy and education, blending the art of intuitive inquiry with cutting-edge developments in neuroscience. Kim’s specialties include Developmental Delays, Autism Mental Disorder, Mental Health, Complex Behaviour, Sensory Processing. Attachment, the Visual/Vestibular System and Neuro-Developmental Treatment. Kim’s mission is to support the conscious of the human spirit.
To Register, please click Here
To view the original flyer, click Here
For International Payment Remittance, click here
Nearby Hotels (within walking distance to Oasis Place):
Hotel Sentral: http://www.hotelsentral.com.my/
Summer View Hotel: http://www.hotelsummerview.com/
Aloft Kuala Lumpur: http://aloftkualalumpursentral.com
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur: http://www.lemeridienkualalumpur.com/
Hilton Kuala Lumpur: www.hilton.com/KualaLumpur
For any inquiries, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this article :