Topic: Meeting the Intellectual, Social and Emotional Needs of Gifted Children & Adolescents
Date : 8 & 9 October 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Time : 8.30am – 5.00pm
Venue : Oasis Place
Speaker: Dr Jim Delisle
Fees: Individual – RM 1540 per pax / Group of 3 – RM 4360
Registration Link: tiny.cc/OPDrJimDelisle2019
For flyer, click Here
What understandings will be gained?
- How brain science helps us understand the impacts of stress on communication and relationships
- Personal attachment styles, developmental trauma and sensory issues as they trigger us in work-place relationships
- How physical environmental adaptations to the work space alone can promote well-being, with practical examples
- The impact of mental wellness and self-regulation upon effective communication and performance in the work environment
What skills will be developed?
- Connection for others (through actions) and recognizing triggers and styles of engagement in the workplace
- Non-verbal communication skills, both for awareness of others and co-regulation
- Preparation for difficult (but necessary) conversations, and scripts for disarming/ handling challenging situations
- Self-awareness and self-regulation – ultimately, the keys
About the presenter:
Dr. Jim Delisle, Ph.D., is a Distinguished Professor of Special Education at Kent State University, Co-Director of SENG (Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted), and author of more 275 articles and 23 books, including Understanding gifted children from the inside-out published in 2018.
For Local Payment remittance is as below:
Payee : Oasis Place Sdn. Bhd.
Bank : CIMB
Account Number : 800 711 3565
For International Payment Remittance: click Here
Nearby Hotels (within walking distance to Oasis Place):
Hotel Sentral: http://www.hotelsentral.com.my/
Summer View Hotel: http://www.hotelsummerview.com/
Aloft Kuala Lumpur: http://aloftkualalumpursentral.com
Le Meridien Kuala Lumpur: http://www.lemeridienkualalumpur.com/
Hilton Kuala Lumpur: www.hilton.com/KualaLumpur
Share this article :