Date : 23rd & 24th May 2015 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time : 9:00am – 4.00pm (Saturday) & 9.00am-1.00pm (Sunday)
Topic: Sensory Integration Workshop
Fees: Individual – RM 680 per pax, SENIM members & Early Bird – RM650 per pax (by 2nd May)
About The Event:
Take Home Points:
DAY 1: Building & Using Sensory Diet
- The importance of sensory diet in supporting attention, learning and behavioural organization
- The difference between sensory diet and sensory motor skill training
- The essentials for sensory diet
- The different type of activities for sensory diet
- The specifics in planning and using sensory diet
DAY 2: Supporting Sensational Children’s Learning in Class
- The different basic sensorimotor functions that support learning in class
- The overall management of the sensorimotor challenges
- The strategies in dealing with the sensorimotor challenges and supporting learning in class
About The Presenter: JEANETTE SUEN
To view the original flyer, click here.
For any inquiries or to RSVP, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register, click here!
Share this article :