- Individuals with significant weight change, poor appetite or difficulty preparing or eating food
- Individuals with newly-diagnosed chronic disease or illness
- Children who are not thriving, fussy eaters, or those with allergies and intolerances
- Individuals with iron deficiency, anaemia, constipation or bloating
- Individuals with eating disorders
A place of love and healing, Oasis Place is the heart of change in Malaysia and beyond. Every month, we host a number of events, workshops and programmes for children, parents, educators and health professionals to help the learning different community grow and thrive. Ready to jump on board? Check out our current and past events here.
OPConnect is your gateway to all the assessments and therapies you need online. All you need is a computer with a camera, a microphone and internet connection. We use a range of videoconferencing applications including Whatsapp, Facetime, Skype and Zoom. You can connect safely and conveniently to all our psychologists, therapists and counsellors - any time or place that suits you. Sounds good? Reach out to us today. We are here to help.
Oasis Place is Malaysia’s largest multidisciplinary intervention centre specialising in emotional and clinical psychology, occupational therapy, speech therapy, music therapy and nutrition therapy. Our team of experienced psychologists, therapists and counsellors can assess and treat a range of learning and mental health issues including Autism, ADHD, Aspergers, depression, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder, trauma, stress and more. It’s never too late to seek help. To find out more about how Oasis Place can help you or a loved one, please reach out to us. We are here to help.