Oasis Place provides world class, multidisciplinary intervention services to children with learning differences of all abilities and all ages. Located in the heart of the capital city of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, we are one of Malaysia’s largest integrated intervention facilities, embracing a client and family centered approach.
Our core intervention services are Sensory Integration Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Psychology, Nutrition and Education.
We want to hear from you if you are a professional from one of the following discipline:
1. Clinical or Educational Psychologist
2. Speech Language Pathologists
• Diploma, Degree and Post Graduate degree in the relevant discipline.
• A team player who is willing to learn.
• Fresh graduates and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply.
We promote a work environment that enables care that is child and parent centered with the following benefits:
• Cross-disciplinary staff of psychologists, speech therapists and occupational therapists.
• Opportunities to gain experience in areas of interest.
• Share in company’s community outreach mission.
• Competitive salary
• Continuing professional development
For interested candidates, please send your resume to email@example.com
Level 16, Menara Sentral Vista,
No. 150, Jalan Sultan Abdul Samad, Brickfields,
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.